Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our general handling and shipping duration is 1-5 WORKING days to print and handle and then 1-5 days to ship using Royal Mail, UPS or DPD. We are not responsible for losses or damages caused by Royal Mail, UPS and DPD.
- You may use our garments and website link upon your will as long as credit is given and the source is noted.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOM CHARGES
- IF YOU ARE BUYING IN BULK TO RE-SELL, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE ITEMS ONCE THEY ARE IN YOUR POSESSION
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here at PINK UZI we value all of our customers and have put together some information to inform, clarify and thoroughly allow you to understand the terms and conditions of sales. By shopping at PINK UZI you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PINK UZI and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
PINK UZI Cannot and will not access, share or store any of your financial information to any third parties. Card details are not saved, we use Stripe as a third party payment processor so the card information is never given to PINK UZI.
Please note that the size of the T-Shirt also determines the size of the print to fill the space of the garment surface. All T-Shirts on our website and social media are always 3XL. If you order a smaller size do expect variation in the print size, as the print will be scaled down accordingly. We are not held liable for the manufactures print regulations.
We do not offer refunds, so please carefully choose your size accordingly and make sure you enter precise shipping details. Each garment is made to order so we will not accept returns or exchanges. The only acceptation for a refund is if the item has not yet been shipped/printed and you change your mind within 24 hours of purchase, then we will process a refund via Stripe which will be deposited to your bank within 5-10 working days. Please see STripe’s refund policy to learn more about receiving your refund.
When a refund is processed, it will either drop off of your statement history as if the item was never purchased and funds will be back into your balance, or it will show as a refund from Stripe/PINK UZI. If you do not see it within 5-10 days, please revisit your transaction history and you will find it has dropped off of your statement history as stated.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.